Sunday, September 28, 2008

Inaugural Post

Sigh- already I've had to go to an online dictionary. And yes, I did spell "inaugural" correctly on the first try.

A year or so ago I gave in to my friends, and finally created a MySpace account. Once again, I find myself caving to peer pressure in the creation of this blog.

At least, that's my cover story.

As with all things, of course, reality runs deeper. The truth is, everyday I'm bombarded by thoughts and experiences that (chalk it up so some odd manifestation of voyeurism?) I want to share with the world.

Back to m-w.com. After "voyeurism," looks like I'm 2 for 2. It's a good night.

Maybe it's the engineer in me, but it seems I should be laying out a charter here. I've felt around for some time, in hopes that I'd lay hold of some sort of intention for this blog. But I keep coming up with only one word: catharsis. I hope that at least someone out there gets out of this as much as I do.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
Ben

1 comment:

Tacy said...

peer pressure my eye. . .

= )

im glad you have chosen to share some of your daily insight with the cyber-world.

im excited to see what this experiment in catharsis evolves into.